Welcome to Hello Bondi!
Make sure your business appears here.
Destination NSW is the state body responsible for marketing NSW destinations, experiences, local businesses and events. Destination NSW work with Tourism Australia on a shared data platform called the Australian Tourism Data Warehouse (ATDW). ATDW is Australia’s national tourism database representing over 90,000 small and medium sized businesses and destinations. It is critical at this time to list your business on this platform to ensure tourism operators can build your offering into their planning.
- Stay connected online: Factsheet to list your business on ATDW. Destination NSW is providing further support to tourism businesses that are adapting to the COVID-19 pandemic by temporarily accepting virtual experiences via this portal.
- Dare to dream: tips for social media promotion
- Telling great stories:working with the media
- Create new ways to explore: adapting your product
- Keep the conversations going: stay connected with distribution partners
Please keep up to date with Destination NSW campaigns here.